With Luczis on Lake Baikal
The expedition usually takes place at the turn of July and August.
Each trip is unique, wonderful and magical. This is what Siberia is like, a mysterious, wonderful, spiritual land.
Luczis is a great guide in the Siberian wilderness. He knows places that travel agencies don't reach, and the locals keep their secrets from the rest of the world. These are places of power with special strength, holy springs, places of blessings, initiations and spiritual practices, sacred mountains, rocks, stupas, altars, caves, places where great ancient masters meditated and rested. Just being in these places contributes to changes in human consciousness, acts as a kind of catalyst for development, and often physical and spiritual healings take place.
As a rule, the group travels thousands of kilometres of Siberian spaces, starting and ending in Irkutsk. Flight from Warsaw via Moscow to Irkutsk, approx. 9 hours.
The route can be freely changed and adjusted to the needs of the participants of a given trip.
The group is usually international. Participants come from Kazakhstan, Poland and Russia.
For participation in the Polish group, contact: Kontakt@loveoflife.pl
Places you will visit, i.e. fixed points of each trip:
* IRKUCK - a jewel of Siberia's spiritual culture on the banks of the Angara (the only river that flows from Lake Baikal, called his daughter).
* BAYKAL MUSEUM in LISTWIANKA
* BURIACJA - the land of the ever-blue sky
* UŁAN UDE and its museum and cultural program
* Center of Buddhism in Russia - IVOLGIN DACAN ( www.datsan.buryatia.ru )
* HAMBO LAMA ITIGELOVI, an enlightened Buddhist monk whose body has not decayed for over 80 years. He sits in the temple in the lotus position in a glass sarcophagus and is exposed to the public once a year during a Buddhist festival.
* Visiting places related to Hambo Lama Itigelowy
Hambo Lama's healing water source
A stone pyramid on the ancestral camp of the Hambo Lama
* BLACK STONE called the Valley of the Kings, one of the strongest places of energy and information on Earth. There are burial mounds and menhirs in the valley - the resting places of great masters, healers and teachers from the golden times of antiquity.
* Camps in unspoiled places
* Bathing in crystal clear waters
* Tamczyński Dacan. In 1741, it was proclaimed the center of Buddhism in Russia. Only two of the 17 churches have survived to this day.
Meeting with Lama and lecture.
* BAIKKAL - SACRED SEA OF SIBERIA
Majestic and mysterious.
The oldest and deepest as well as the most beautiful lake in the world. whose holy waters are guarded by two spiritual hosts, the rulers of Baikal.
* Camp on the shores of Lake Baikal
* ISLAND OF OLCHON - THE PLACE OF THE POWER OF ALL THE SHAMANS OF THE EARTH
Wyprawy z Luczisem
Wyprawy z Luczisem